Pinner USA, Inc.
Last modified: 5/22/2020
- Any access to the Site via any mobile, web, console, desktop and other applications you download from this Site, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Site.
- You access us via our Health Consultants and Lab.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. We do not collect or maintain personal information from people we actually know are under 18 years old. If we obtain actual knowledge that a user is under 18 years old, we will use our best efforts to remove that person’s information from our database. If you are not 18 years of age or older, you must not access or use our Services.
We also may provide additional disclosures or additional information about the data collection, use and sharing practices of specific Services. Such notices may supplement or clarify our privacy practices or may provide you with additional choices about how we process your personal information.
- control over their personal information as set forth herein
- a right to know and a means to access their records/data that are kept
- the ability to have that information deleted
- the right to take their information with them and,
- a right to opt out of having their personal information shared with third parties (“third parties” as the term is used herein does not include “service providers” who are businesses to whom your personal information is disclosed by the Company so that they can process information on behalf of the Company to operate the Site and Company business for the purpose intended; the Company has a contract with all of its service providers that prohibits them using your personal information beyond their services rendered to the Company; sometimes herein Service Providers .
Purpose of the data collection:: All data collected by this Site is:
- used for the reasons set forth herein below and,
- not shared with third parties except Service Providers who provide services to the Company to operate the Site and provide its Services.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect personal information when you use our Services. The Personal Information that we collect may include the following:
- Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, IP address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number;
- Commercial information, including records of personal property, purchases, purchasing history;
- Biometric information; geolocation information;
- Internet or network activity information, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Web site, application, or advertisement;
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information;
- Professional or employment-related information;
- Education information; and
- Inferences drawn from any of the information identified in this subdivision to create a profile about a consumer.
Any Personal Information that is collected under HIPAA/HITECH laws and regulations is information considered to be individually indentifiable information relating to the past, present, or future health status of an individual that is created, collected or transmitted or maintained by a HIPPAA covered entity in relation to the provision of healthcare, payment for healthcare services, or ue in helath care operations is protected by those laws . To the extent that the personal information collected is HIPPAA protected, it shall be protected as required.
Information You Voluntarily Provide to Us. The personal information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to or purchasing our Services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Site.
- The name and email address of individuals to whom you wish to refer our Services.
- Your search queries on the Site.
- Information Collected Automatically. As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
Cookies are small web files that a site or its provider transfers to your device’s hard drive through your web browser that enables the site’s or provider’s system to recognize your browser and remember certain information. We use first-party and third-party cookies for the following purposes: to make our Services function properly, to improve our Services, to make login to our Services easier (such as by remembering your User ID), to recognize you when you return to our Site, to track your interaction with the Services, to enhance your experience with the Services, to remember information you have already provided, to collect information about your activities over time and across third party websites or other online services in order to deliver content and advertising tailored to your interests; and to provide a secure browsing experience during your use of our Services. The length of time a cookie will stay on your browsing device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your browsing device until they expire or are deleted (i.e. after you have finished browsing).
- Strictly Necessary Cookies.These cookies are essential because they enable you to use our Services. For example, strictly necessary cookies allow you to access secure areas on our Services. Without these cookies, some Services cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you for marketing purposes. This category of cookies is essential for our Services to work and they cannot be disabled.
- Functional or Preference Cookies.We use functional cookies to remember your choices so we can tailor our Services to provide you with enhanced features and personalized content. For example, these cookies can be used to remember your name or preferences on our Services. We do not use functional cookies to target you with online marketing. While these cookies can be disabled, this may result in less functionality during your use of our Services.
- Performance or Analytic CookiesThese cookies collect passive information about how you use our Services, including webpages you visit and links you click. We use the information collected by such cookies to improve and optimize our Services. We do not use these cookies to target you with online marketing. You can disable these cookies.
- Advertising or Targeting CookiesThese cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests. Our third-party advertising partners may use these cookies to build a profile of your interests and deliver relevant advertising on other sites. You may disable the use of these cookies as set forth below.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. Presently, we use Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google LLC (“Google”) that tracks and reports Site traffic. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics, available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Other Tracking Technologies
We may also use Tracking Technologies to collect “clickstream” data, such as the domain name of the service providing you with Internet access, your device type, IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your browser type and version, operating system and platform, the average time spent on our Services, webpages viewed, content searched for, access times and other relevant statistics, and assign unique identifiers to the device or other credentials you use to access the Services for the same purposes.
Pages of our Site and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Your Choices/Right to Opt Out/Right to Non-Disclosure
Notwithstanding anything in this Privacy Policty to the contrarty, this Site gives you the following power over your own Personal Information as follows:
- CONSENT/OPT OUT OPTIONS: Your consent is not required to use your personal information unless you are under the age of 16 in which case you must “Opt In” – see links for users under this age on the Home Page. If you are over the age of 16, you have the ability to “opt out” by clicking on the Home Page link “Do Not Sell My Info” or by sending an email to the Company at email@example.com;
- DISCLOSURE: You have the right to request disclosure in regards to your personal information as to what specific pieces of data are collected, the sources, business purposes for which it is used, with whom it is shared, including details such as whether the information is sold to third parties, the type of such information, and the categories (or types) of third parties; such information requested is limited to the preceding twelve (12) month period.
- ACCESS: You can access the information that the Company holds about you by requesting the same by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; the information will be sent to you in an accessible electronic format
- PORTABILITY: You have the right to request that your personal information be sent and ported to another Company/controller by emailing _______.
- DELETION:RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN: You have a right to have your personal information deleted by making such request to us by emailing email@example.com; the Company will delete your data after verification (with some exceptions) and has 45 days to comply with this request; Note: the Company does not have to comply with a deletion request if, a) it is providing goods and/or services to you b) it needs the information to detect and resolve issues related to security and/or functionality c) such information is necessary to comply with legal obligations d) the Company is conducting research in the public interest e) use of such information is an exercise of free speech or another’s right to free speech f) the information is being used for internal pruposes that the consumer might expect.
- RIGHT TO DATA SECURITY: You have right to have your personal data secure. The Company implements and monitors reasonable security measures, practices and procedures to keep your personal information secure.
There is no charge to you for acting on the foregoing rights.
Limitations to Your Rights/Control Over Personal Data: Except if you are under the age of 16, you must actively Opt Out as there is no Opt In option except for individuals under the age of 16. The Company does not have to rectify errors in personal information. You have no right to restrict automated processing of personal information (except if under the age of 16). Except as stated otherwise herein, the Company retains the right to sell and transfer personal data to third parties to the extent permitted by law which varies from State to State.
Your browser may provide you with the option to refuse some or all browser cookies. You may also be able to remove cookies from your browser. You can exercise your preferences in relation to cookies served on our Sites by taking the steps outlined below.
- First-Party Cookies. You can use the browser with which you are viewing this Site to enable, disable or delete cookies. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” settings). Please note, if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access secure areas of the Site. Also, if you disable cookies other parts of the Services may not work properly. You can find more information about how to change your browser cookie settings at http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Third-Party Cookies. To opt-out of third-party advertising networks and similar entities that use advertising cookies go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices. Once you click the link you may choose to opt-out of such advertising from all participating advertising companies or only advertising provided by specific advertising entities. For more information about third-party advertising networks and similar entities that use these technologies, please see http://www.aboutads.info/consumers.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Site. If you do not want Flash Cookies stored on your computer, you can adjust the settings of your Flash player to block Flash Cookies storage. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies, but may be managed here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by adjusting your user advertising preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.You can also opt out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through the Digital Advertising Alliance (http://optout.aboutads.info/) or the Network Advertising Initiative (http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1). In addition, on your iPhone, iPad or Android, you can change your device settings to control whether you see online interest-based ads.
Do Not Track
Some Internet browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari, include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” or “DNT” signals. Since uniform standards for “DNT” signals have not been adopted, our Sites do not currently process or respond to “DNT” signals.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Providing any services or products that you request or purchase in connection with the Services.
- Contacting you regarding the administration of any features or functions of the Services you have registered to use.
- Providing you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- Carrying out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notifying you about changes to our Site, our policies, terms or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- Sending you marketing and promotional emails.
- Responding to your questions or other requests.
- Allowing you to participate in the interactive features of the Services.
- Tailoring your experience on the Services and/or otherwise customizing what you see when you visit and use the Services.
- Saving your user account, registration and profile data or other personal information (so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit or use the Services).
- Tracking your return visits to and use of the Services.
- For research purposes, for marketing/promotional purposes and to provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients and business partners;
- Accumulating and reporting aggregate, statistical information in connection with the Services and user activity.
- Determining which features and services users like best to help us operate the Services, enhance and improve our services and the Services and display advertising and marketing information.
- Tailoring your experience on the Services and/or otherwise customizing what you see when you visit and use the Services.
- Keeping you secure and safe while using our Services, which requires us to process your Personal Information to combat spam, malware, malicious activities or security risks.
- Improving and enforcing our security measures.
- Maintaining legal and regulatory compliance.
- Enforcing compliance with our terms and conditions and policies.
- Protecting you, others and our business, including, without limitation, using information for fraud prevention.
- For any other purpose disclosed to you prior to you providing us your Personal Information or which are reasonably necessary to provide the Services or other related products and/or services requested.
- SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share or disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers. We may employ other companies and individuals to facilitate our Services (“Service Providers”), provide the Services on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Services are used. The Service Providers have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. The Service Providers are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- Within Our Corporate Organization. We may share your personal information with our subsidiaries and affiliates in order to provide you with the Services and take actions based on your request.
- Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any purpose with your consent.
- As Required by Law. Under certain circumstances your personal information may be subject to processing pursuant to laws, regulations, judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants, or orders. We may be required to disclose personal information in coordination with regulatory authorities in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, or for public health purposes, including reporting HIV and other sexually transmitted disease results to state public health regulatory bodies. We will preserve and disclose any and all information to law enforcement agencies or others if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal or regulatory process (such as a judicial proceeding, court order, or government inquiry) or obligations that we may owe pursuant to ethical and other professional rules, laws, and regulations; (b) enforce our Terms of Service and other policies; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Pinner, its employees, its users, its clients, and the public.
Please note that we may disclose, without restriction, aggregated or anonymized information about our users, which is information that does not identify any specific individual.
- MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
If you do not wish to have your email address or other contact information used by us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by logging into the Site and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending an email stating your request to email@example.com. You may also choose to stop receiving our promotional or marketing communications by following the “unsubscribe” instructions included in these messages. This opt out does not apply to information provided by us as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Please note that “opt-out” and “unsubscribe” requests may not take effect immediately and may take a reasonable amount of time to receive, process and apply, during which time your Information shall remain subject to the prior privacy settings. Additionally, you should be aware that any Information provided to third parties prior to your election to opt-out or unsubscribe will not be retrieved or rescinded, unless required by applicable law.
- KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ACCURATE AND DELETION
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is kept accurate and up to date. However, it is up to you to update it with any changes. You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, or to correct any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you no longer wish to participate in our Services, or no longer wish to have your Personal Information be processed, you may request to delete your account and the information in your account, subject to certain limitations, by emailing us at email@example.com. Once you submit your request, we will send an email to the email address linked to your account requesting that you confirm your deletion request. Once you confirm your request to delete your account and data, your account will no longer be accessible while we process your request. Once you confirm your request, this process cannot be cancelled, undone, withdrawn, or reversed. When your account is deleted, all associated personal information is deleted.
- YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
This section applies only to California residents. Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), below is a summary of the “Personal Information” categories, as identified and defined by the CCPA (see California Civil Code section 1798.140 (o)), that we collect, the reason we collect your Personal Information, where we obtain the Personal Information, and the third parties with whom we may share your Personal Information. We do not generally sell information as the term “sell” includes “transfer..
The opt out, right to non-disclosure and other provisions of this Agreement protect California residents under California law. .
We collect your Personal Information for the business purposes described in Section 3, above. The CCPA defines a “business purpose” as the use of Personal Information for the business’s operational purposes, or other notified purposes, provided the use of Personal Information is reasonably necessary and proportionate to achieve the operational purpose for which the Personal Information was collected or another operational purpose that is compatible with the context in which the Personal Information was collected.
If you are a California resident, you have rights in relation to your Personal Information; however, your rights are subject to certain exceptions. For instance, we cannot disclose specific pieces of Personal Information if the disclosure would create a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to the security of the Personal Information, your account with us or the security of our network systems.
- Right Against Discrimination – You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights described in this section. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your right to know, delete or opt-out of sales.
- Right to Know – You have the right to request in writing: (i) a list of the categories of personal information, such as name, address, email address, that a business has disclosed to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, and (ii) the names and addresses of all such third parties. In addition, you have the right to request: (i) the categories of personal information we have collected about you, (ii) the categories of sources from which personal information is collected, (iii) the business or commercial purpose for the information collection, (iv) the categories of third parties with whom we have shared personal information, and (v) the specific pieces of personal information we hold about an individual. You have the right to request a copy of the specific Personal Information we collected about you during the 12 months before your request.
- Right to Delete – You have the right to request us delete any Personal Information we have collected from you or maintain about you, subject to certain exceptions.
To assert your right to know or your right to delete your Personal Information, please contact according to the “Contact Information” section below. To verify your identity, we may ask you to verify Personal Information we already have on file for you. If we cannot verify your identity from the information we have on file, we may request additional information from you, which we will only use to verify your identity, and for security or fraud-prevention purposes.
In addition, California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes (if applicable). To make such a request, please send an email or write to us (see Contact Information below).
- DATA SECURITY
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All personal information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL or other encryption technology, or will use our third party payment processors, who will use appropriate security procedures.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should not share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
- INTEGRATION OF THIRD-PARTY PLATFORMS AND SERVICES
- CONTACT INFORMATION