IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 13 YOU ARE NOT TO USE THE PINNERTEST WEBSITE AND ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO UNDERSTAND AND/OR AGREE TO THE TERMS FORTH HEREIN.
- WHAT INFORMATION IS BEING COLLECTED:
A) Personally identifiable information ("PII") is being collected by Pinnertest when you a) sign up as a member to its website b) purchase anything from Pinnertest's website c) engage in a chat room or blog sponsored by Pinnertest. In addition, Pinnertest may also collect protected health information (‘PHI’) as may be required in relation to certain individual tests run as pertains to the Pinnertest website . Information may be obtained from any devices connected to the internet, including mobile phones.
Personally Identifiable Information ("PII") includes:
- Individual’s first and last name
- Home or physical street address
- An email address
- A telephone number
- A Social Security number
- Or any other information that permits a specific individual to be contacted physically or online
- Height, weight, hair color
- Anything else about the individual that’s collected online and stored by an operator in personally identifiable form Person’s birthday
- B) Protected Health Information ("PHI"). Although Pinnertest is not a health care provider, health plan, employer, or health care clearinghouse, any Protected Health Information ("PHI") that it may obtain from you regarding your health will be collected and protected as required by law, and not used or shared except to the extent required to process any Pinnertest test(s) you request and payments relating thereto. Pinnertest is required by law to maintain the privacy of your PHI.
Protected Health Information (‘PHI’) includes information that relates to the past, present, or future physical or mental health or condition of any individual, the provision of health care to an individual, or the past, present, or future payment for the provision of health care to an individual. Note that PHI does not include health information that does not identify an individual and with respect to which there is no reasonable basis to believe that the information can be used to identify an individual.
- C) Online Behavioral Activity: In addition, traffic to the Pinnertest website is tracked. Passive tracking methods include cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, browser fingerprinting, IP address information, and other simple but material ways of tracking users. This information may be used for marketing purposes. We may also receive, store and process data automatically recorded whenever you access the website, such as IP address, date and time of access and pages viewed. If you click on an advertisement from our website, we may continue to track you via the tracking methods set forth above.
Other passive means of data collection by Pinnertest are as follows:
- D) Your Postings and Videos: Any reviews, postings, chat room statements, and/or blog information posted by you on the Pinnertest website shall become the property of Pinnertest and used by it for any legal purpose. No video posted by you shall be used except without your express written consent.
- WHY PINNERTEST COLLECTS DATA: Pinnertest acknowledges the importance of the privacy of your data. By collecting data Pinnertest strives to:
- a) serve you better
- b) keep you informed
- c) monitor its security and prevent fraud
- d) send you notices and let you know of promotions
- e) market to you what would appear to be products and/or services most relevant to you
- f) to comply with legal requirements
- LOCATION INFORMATION: Pinnertest does not GPS track anyone at this time.
- SHARED INFORMATION:
We do allow third party behavioral tracking. Behavioral Tracking uses previous online user activity (e.g., pages visited, content viewed, searches, clicks and purchases) to generate a segment or profile, which is used to match advertisers to users.
Pinnertest does not sell or otherwise provide PII to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
- RETENTION POLICY: Pinnertest will retain your PII and PHI for a period of 5 years after which you have discontinued contact with Pinnertest. After the expiration of this retention period, the PII and PHI data is deleted and in effect, destroyed.
- METHOD OF DATA STORAGE AND SECURITY: Pinnertest keeps PII and PHI on its servers, which is a secure server and the data kept thereon is encrypted and can only be accessed by Administrators of Pinnertest. Access codes are periodically changed. Pinnertest backs up its data collection.